1Unik logo in 3D!

Isn't it cute? All thanks to the highly professional, highly nice The Font Hunter people! Not only they accepted the terribly short notice comission, but also added the 'pro' touch by cutting the first letter double... there was no time for painting the letters, but even like that it looks really nice. I cannot be more pleased!

The laser-cut + hand finished letters, just delivered.
(Go check The Font Hunter's blog, you'll see some examples of their groovy work!)

I only needed to cut, sand, treat & varnish the gorgeous, old wooden board (taken from a 1920s cabinet) that would serve as the base... then glue the letters on to it.
I must say, it felt kind of weird, I'm not used to things being this easy and straight forward!, haha.





The finished result -I may not paint the letters, after all! I already like it as it is:

And, have I said it before? I love that the main part of the logo, the first letter, is higher than the rest.



I used it at Giulia & LabA's during their three day 'open doors' exhibition (post on that one to follow, click here if you want to take a look). It was a complete success, needless to say *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment